Free designs - We'll send a proof for your approval
Full-Color Digital Print, No Setup Fees
Custom Giant Inflatable Can
See the design before ordering?Request Free Mockup
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Want a free mockup? Click HERE to fill out our design request form.
Over 40,000 satisfied customers
The Custom Giant Inflatable Can by LookOurWay will turn your brands product into a larger than life product replica. Our fully customizable inflatable cans are available with 2 different construction types: A Single-Layer version and Durable-Double Layer version for extra durability. Each can is printed a full 360° around in full color. We are happy to offer these inflatable beverage containers in 4 popular sizes (6ft, 10ft, 15ft & 20ft). Each cans can be tailored to either a standard or slim can design.
Take advantage of our design team and request a FREE 1-HOUR DESIGN REQUEST today!
Not exactly what you're looking for? No problem! Give us a shout and our team will help you quote exactly what you had in mind: firstname.lastname@example.org | 866-586-3888
- (1) Custom Custom Giant Inflatable Can
- 360° printing around the entire surface
- High-quality reinforced bottom surface for a longer lifespan
- Integrated d-rings
- (1) Giant Inflatable Blower Blower or Inflation Pump or Internal Pump
- (1) Tie down rope set
- (1) Carry Bag
- (1) Patch/Repair Kit
- Sealed Air (Indoor): Our Sealed Air (Indoor) inflatables are designed to be used inside in a quiet space. Sealed Air inflatables, get inflated with an external air pump and then refilled as needed needed.
- Constant Air (Outdoor): Our Constant/Cold Air inflatables require an Air Blower to constantly run to keep them inflated. The benefit to this type of inflatable is that they will remain inflated even after developing small holes over time. Constant air cans can be loud if used indoors.
- Single Layer - Indoor: Constructed of .25mm PVC and printed in full 360° color. Intended to be used indoors on flat clean surfaces.
- Single Layer - Outdoor: Constructed of our beautiful die submitted 300D polyester fabric. Can be used inside or outside (fan/blower will be loud if used indoors)
- Double Layer: Heavy duty construction featuring a .25mm PVC core wrapped in beautiful die submitted 300D polyester fabric. Can be used inside or outside. (if constant air is selected fan/blower will be loud if used indoors)
- Sealed Air: All of our Sealed Air Cans will come with our external Air pump that is used to inflate and deflate the cans. (20ft Cans will also include an Air Blower to help with the initial Inflation)
- Constant Air 6ft & 10ft: All 6ft and 10ft Constant Air Cans come with an internal air pump built into the base of the can.
- Constant Air 15ft & 20ft: All 15ft & 20ft Constant Air Cans come with our 450W Giant Inflatable Blower
Please read our return policy here.
LookOurWay® Custom Giant Inflatables are covered by our 1-Year limited warranty against workman defect (from the date of purchase). We reserve the final right to grant warranty approval. Cases will not be approved for misuse, neglect, or user error.
Ships to all 48 U.S. contiguous states.
Please contact us for shipping to Hawaii, Alaska or international.
Do not expose in harsh weather conditions (storms, high-winds, etc.)
When not in use, dry product and store in a dry ventilated location.
Do not machine wash. Hand wash with mild soap and water only.
Regular Can Dimensions:
6ft: 72" Tall X 39" Wide
10ft: 120" Tall X 66" Wide
15ft: 188" Tall X 100" Wide
10ft: 240" Tall X 133" Wide
Slim Can Dimensions:
6ft: 72" Tall X 26.5" Wide
10ft: 120" Tall X 44" Wide
15ft: 188" Tall X 66" Wide
10ft: 240" Tall X 88" Wide
What material is used for our Inflatable Cans?
Our custom inflatable cans are Double-Layered for extra durability. The outside layer is a 300D Polyester material that is printed with our professional dye sublimation process and the inside layer is constructed of .25mm PVC.
How should I store my Inflatable Can when not using it?
We recommend you first fully remove all of the air and completely deflate the can. Then tightly fold the can up and place back inside its carrying bag. Store in a cool. dry place until you are ready to use again.
You May Also Like
You May Also Like
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.